•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Did the Helsinki summit have any real significance?  

RSS

Some people think that Donald Trump has no real power, and is just a figurehead. Others think that he has some ability to move the needle in one direction or another. Others think that Donald Trump is allied with others in the Deep State and government and a shadowy figure known as QAnon, and is in a fierce battle to destroy the Deep Staters who are bent on world domination for the AngloZionist Empire. What do you think?

Donald Trump might have enough power to decide what to eat for lunch!

Our Secret Elite Is running the show.  That's a new expression for me.  I have been using Controlling Criminal Elite, but I just started reading Hidden History: The Secret Origin of the First World War, and it's the expression that the authors use.  What a revealing book!  I had hardly even heard of this guy  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_Milner,_1st_Viscount_Milner, but he was a key member of tha Secret Elite that finagled to bring on the big war to put the upstart Germans in their place.  Nathaniel Rothschild was perhaps the most important member, as the guy who paid the bills.  Nick Kollerstrom leans heavily on this book for the first half of How Britain Initiated Both World Wars.   http://www.dcdave.com/article5/180419.htm

If you want to know who's running things now, please note that the majority of the population of only one country in the world favored the U.S.-led war on Iraq, and though nearby, it was not a formal participant in the war.

Hi Dave. Good to see you here!

What has fascinated me for a good while is the contrast in how WW1 and WW2 are treated.

If you asked any conventional person, with conventional sorts of education and views, what World War 1 was about, I reckon they would say: "Hell if I know." And that, actually is, if anything, the conventional wisdom. Nobody is very clear on what that was all about! The conventional line actually seems to be that WW1 just kinda happened by accident or something.

But then WW2 is something absolutely different! Everybody knows what that was about! (Or they think they do...) You see, there was this evil madman (AH) who wanted to conquer the world (and kill all the Jews) and had to be stopped. In fact, that, to all intents and purposes, is a religious narrative at this point in time. I make that point in this piece, where I classify the GW (Good War) narrative as one of the 4 cornerstones of the new synthetic secular religion (ARRF). (The other three are: DM (the Democracy Myth), PC (Political Correctness), and CT (the Conspiracy Theory bugaboo))

And, you know, actually, of the four strands of belief in the synthetic "religion", I think we could say that GW really is the one that most resembles a religious doctrine! I mean, what is a Holocaust Denial trial, if not a modern version of the medieval Inquisition??!! 

Finally, I have come to the conclusion that this overall topic cannot really be evaded. You can't really escape the Matrix if you still believe the conventional "Good War" version of World War 2, because there is this whole intellectual (or pseudo-intellectual) edifice built on top of this story, and.... 

Share:

Working

Please Login or Register