•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Sacha Baron Cohen's latest  

RSS

I was never a fan of this guy, find him to be mostly in bad taste, but from the looks of it, his latest film is bloody incredible. Well, just look at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPWe8AZZ6Ec

I cannot fathom this. Are these republicans in on the joke somehow? Are they really that insane? How obvious is it that the character Sacha Baron Cohen is portraying is simply a cartoon character?

(I know the above is more than one question...)

This topic was modified 4 weeks  ago by Jonathan Revusky

Is SBC just having a good laugh at what a bunch of puppets on a string these people in Washington are? Or is there a deeper message here?

What if 9/11 is a form of mass hypnosis, and the poor Republican congressman is an individual example?

I'm going to take a stab at this: I don't think "these Republicans" are really that stupid. I think it's one of two things:

1. Some Republicans are that fawning over Israel that they somehow lose all ability to think clearly.
  2. Some kind of actual hypnosis was involved.

I have a co-worker who described being hypnotized. He was made to strange things, and he had no memory of doing it.

Sacha Baron Cohen could be a trained hypnotist. Seriously.  What is his background?

If Israel had something to do with 9/11, are they incapable of giving powerful psychological training to their operatives?

Wouldn't such training be useful in an agent who becomes a popular entertainment figure? Couldn't such an agent be incredibly useful in propaganda campaigns? 

Deeper message?

I think there is a deeper message.

If you see through the hoax or the act, you realize that the Zionists/media/left/globalists (whatever you want to call these elites) can literally make American politicians do whatever they want them to do. Literally. Like puppets on a string.

That's the message: we control your leaders, and there's nothing you can do about it.

It's meant to do different things, depending on the audience:

1. Democrats/liberals see more evidence that Republicans are stupid or dangerous.
  2. Republicans/conservatives have their spirit of resistance weakened (resistance to gun control, etc.)

Now, the one effect that the cabal behind this may not like is that some people may wake up to the control and the illusion. They may then talk about this, and wake up other people.

I guess that the cabal has banked on the fact that the masses, as a whole, are too stupid to see through the illusion.

Share:

Working

Please Login or Register