•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

What was your own personal "red pill" moment?  

RSS

What were the key moments and key information that caused you to see through the Matrix?

The real eye-opener for me was stumbling upon a video of the WTC-7 collapse, which made obvious to me that 

• it was controlled demolition
  • the information that this collapse was surrounded by doubts, or even had occurred, was nowhere in the mainstream media, so there had to be a large-scale coverup

The world view I had held until then collapsed rapidly after that. 

Several years before this, I had taken an interest in "global warming" and satisfied myself that it was all unmitigated bullshit. I noticed the aggressive way in which this bullshit was being pushed on the public by media outlets across the "political spectrum", which really contains only shades from cow shit to horse shit these days, but didn't really understand why. Now I do: it is the perfect "globalist" meme - oi vey, the whole globe is endangered, and we all must urgently submit to a world government in order to save life itself. And of course there are lots of opportunities for crony capitalism (Tesla etc.) - what's not to like ...

This post was modified 2 weeks  ago by mike_p
This post was modified 2 weeks  ago by mike_p

Share:

Working

Please Login or Register