•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

What are some of the topics that you would like to see discussed here?  

RSS

Possible hot topics are: synthetic terrorism (false flags and such), cultural war synthetic narratives (feminism, gay rights, and what all that is really about), historical revisionism (about World War 2, obviously, but challenging other conventional historical narratives).

Other topics.... (name them and explain what is so interesting about them!)

The moon landings.

For some reason, I have a feeling that many people would be more resistant to the idea that this might be a hoax than even the Holocaust narrative.

Again, it seems to be a mixture of fact (we really did send up rockets and space capsules) and fiction (when you look into it, it seems unlikely that the pitiable craft we sent was capable of the trip. The computer was absurdly lacking in power. The lunar module was like a tinfoil child's project. And it certainly had no room for the lunar rovers, etc.).

I think it's just a fascinating subject, and gets to the core of the intersection of human fantasy and desire, gullibility, and the ability of the system to create a script/narrative and then to use organization skill to actually perpetrate the hoax.

Some questions:

1. Who knew it was a hoax (if it was)?
  2. How did they keep the secret?
  3. Is it really necessary to keep the secret, or do you simply need to make naysayers appear to be insane?
  4. What level of coercion do they use for these types of things?

On a side note, a friend of mine actually seems to have met members of the family who own the studios where the moon landings were filmed. My friend was a believer in the narrative when found this out. He was freaked out, but he was open-minded enough not to discount it.

Anyway, great topic.

Share:

Working

Please Login or Register